Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

New Collection "Forget me not", New Templates "Week by Week" and QP freebie

Hello!
Our life would be dull and colorless if it were not feeling
 that awakens in us the love - tenderness, anxious, joy, excitement...
 My new beautiful and tender collection "Forget me not"
 in gray and pink colors with gorgeous and elegant elements of LOVE!
Let in your hearts be love)

Collection "Forget me not"
Collection contains:

-Full kit "Forget me not";
-Overlays "Forget me not" ;
-Wordart "Forget me not" .

Scrap-4-Hire (S4H) friendly!
Get Collection "Forget me not" with a GREAT DEAL!

Save 30%

Also you can buy everything separately
Kit "Forgot me not"

 Contains:
- 54 elements; - 12 papers
Overlays "Forget me not"

 Wordart "Forget me not"
Also, for those who started their projects 365 my New Templates

Project 365 Templates "Week by Week" 3
 Project 365 Templates "Week by Week" 4
 Collection Templates Project 365 "Week by Week"
Includes:
-Templates "Week by Week" 1;
-Templates "Week by Week" 2;
-Templates "Week by Week" 3;
-Templates "Week by Week" 4.
Get Collection Templates Project 365 "Week by Week" with a GREAT DEAL!
Save 30%

some pages for inspiration:



 and Quick Page Freebie for you:
Have a nice day,
Vera

CBH  – (Jan 14, 2011, 8:40:00 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

craftychic  – (Jan 14, 2011, 9:21:00 AM)  

Thank you for the lovely qp :)

Anonymous –   – (Jan 15, 2011, 5:59:00 PM)  

the kite is breathtaking. and thank-you for the stunning quick page.

Nataliya Zima  – (Jan 17, 2011, 1:49:00 AM)  

Такая красота!!! Спасибо! Такой набор нежный!!!!

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP