Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Freebie Photo Mask Template!!

Hello my dear,
Thank you so much for you lovely email and great support!
I'm really appreciate it! :)

I made Freebie PhotoMask Template for you.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Vera

Li' NaisyDaisy  – (Apr 29, 2011, 3:03:00 PM)  

yea i'm the first!!!! tyvm for this beautiful gift, love these...

CBH  – (Apr 30, 2011, 8:37:00 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Lys  – (May 1, 2011, 5:45:00 AM)  

thank you, your photos masks templates are all gorgeous !!

Patti  – (May 1, 2011, 8:37:00 AM)  

Thank you for sharing this great template with masks! Love it! I appreciate your generosity.

Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

Moontje  – (Jun 9, 2011, 7:27:00 PM)  

Dear Vera,

Thanxxx so much for making & sharing this beautiful template.

hugs & kisses moontje

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP