Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

In Memory of Indigo Designs - Final Sale Ends Tomorrow Night!

Hello again!
Today I would like to say a big THANKS to everyone who took part in the sale, left messages on Facebook and also sent kind words by e-mail.
Our family is infinitely grateful for your support, prayers and kind words!
I am proud that the work of my aunt was able to bring together so many people!

Today is the Last Day Final Sale In Memory of Indigo Designs
https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/Indigo-Designs/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_digi_community_has_lost_another_talented_designer_jan_2020&utm_term=2020-01-24
 The sale ends Friday, January 31 at 11:59 pm ET.

Indigo Designs' products will still be available,because I'm going to continue the work of my aunt, and to create new products.
I hope that I can continue to please people and give them a little piece happiness. 
 

Unknown  – (Feb 29, 2020, 11:45:00 PM)  

In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's biography starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same methods many famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3.20 on his banking card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You've been a part of those those conversations, am I right?

Your very own success story is going to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP